D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
here i was thinking you selling "rules to the forum" i was going to buy 2 copies :lol2:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I will sell you a printed rules booklet, just paypal me $20 per copy you would like. I will even sign them for you ;)

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I will sell you a printed rules booklet, just paypal me $20 per copy you would like. I will even sign them for you ;)

A personalized john handcocked by Jonathan hale WOW ,,,

too bad i just printed it up myself ,althou no signature ill live :tongue1:

But if you really want to sign your name ,hows about a check from you :D :groupflip :groupflip

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Valiant effort, Tony :eek: Those rules have been stickyed for months, and yet the trend continues. If I told you how many PMs I get from posters saying I sabotaged their sale by asking for the obvious things like price or location, it would :spin: spin your head. Some have even complained that MR is not for new members :scratch: Last I checked, new members can read stuck threads. :tired:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
jose we can make it 20 pages easy :D

ronen you take checks? I thought you were cash only :sgrin:

but seriously, it's not like it's a lot of rules, why can't people read them?
moving threads get's :tired: I hate pop ups, but I wish there was one with the rules that came up whenever you clicked on "new thread" in the for sale section.

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
• please use the for sale forum for posting reef equipment and Marine livestock only.
all other for sale items should be posted in the nudibar.

• To sell in this forum your profile must be filled out with your location.

• Please list the price of the items your selling. Auctions are not allowed,
and people do not like to guess.

thank you.

manhattan reefs....

first ive seen them but knew of them...sem like a good start but IMHO a bit open ended needs more...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: