an3

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi all my name is anthony and i have been in this hobby of ours since aug. of 2004 alot has changed since like having a family of my own. we all now how much time we put into our tanks and making our wives get mad at us well i have a 2yr old boy and i just dont feel like i spend enough time with him. i come home from work run downstairs to check out everything do my routine maintence feed and by the time thats all done its dinner time and then about 2hours later its time for the little guy to go to bed and i just feel like its time to get out so here is what is left from my system
up for sale is:
2x175 watt 12k reeflux bulbs
2 spider reflectors
2 coral-vue e-ballast
lighting system is 3months old w/8 hr. burn time a day
complete light system plug n play $375
MTC hsa250 protein skimmer w/mag 9 $200
pro clear aquatics wet/dry system with skimmer and mag 7 $150
take mtc skimmer w/mag9 and wet/dry and mag7 for $300
72 bow front reef ready with stand and custom canopy $400
seio 820 $30
pick up only
pics can be seen here:http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1055524

digitalreefer

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Second in line for the Seio and how much for one bulb... I'm dying to try a new bulb, but don't want to spend a fortune if I don't like the color on my tank... 175w 12k isn't an easy bulb to find used.
Thanks.

an3

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i tell u my 12k reeflux bulbs are awesome didnt need any actinic lighting but i would like to sell the lighting system complete thnx for looking and if home wrecker doesnt reply back or let me know the the seio is yours

digitalreefer

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ok cool... I'm more interested in the bulb, and would take the trip to SI for the bulb, but not just for the Seio, so don't hold it for me w/o the bulb.

If you decide to let the bulb go by itself... I'm on the boat!

an3

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i really would like to sale the remaining items i have:
mtc skimmer w/mag9 and wet/dry and mag7 for $300
complete wet/dry w/built in skimmer and mag7 $150

peckhead

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is this skimmer for external and internal use? or just external? and would i be able to put a submersable pump inside the sump and have the skimmer on the outside of the stand(i need to be able to do this due to lack of space)......email me asap [email protected]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: