• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

T

the_shindogg

Whattup tristate area. Looking for like ~50lbs of live rock in Northern NJ or NYC. Also some live sand maybe 5 lbs. Would prefer smaller Fiji pieces, coralline encrusted a plus. let me know here or [email protected]

thx

C

Crakeur

If you want, you can order from liverocks.com. they have great stuff and the owner will get on the phone with you to talk about size and shapes.

If you prefer purchasing it live, so that you can hand pick your pieces, give sean or tony a call at aquatic creations (info in the store section) as they had some real nice rock last time I checked in on them.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have an almost full container of ESV's Oolitic sand, I would be more than happy to give that to you for around $20 (Or a trade), plus I will throw in a cup full of live sand from my tank to seed it.

-Alfred
917-287-5512

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my rock came from Espi. It is really good. infact when H.O.H. visited that was one of the first things he said after he made sure I wasn't armed.
pirate.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: