• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexxn

Fun in the Sun !
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just picked this up from Crox99 yesterday...decided to go Metal halide after I saw a deal I couldn't pass up ....this is what the light is:

Current USA Orbit PowerCompact Light

I have a 36" with 2x96 SunPaq bulbs and 2x96 Dual Actinic bulbs that i had for appox 8 months.

These is a description from their website

"Create the ultimate dawn to dusk effect with the pro-grade Orbit. It packs the SunPaq Dual Daylight (10,000K & 6,700K), Dual Actinic (460nm & 420nm) and Lunar Light? together in one sleek, fan-cooled fixture. Offering the leading technologies in one 24-hour lighting system that gives you one small step to take for a gigantic leap in performance. Uses Japanese style square pin bulbs."

I'm looking to get what I paid for it - $150...Crox99 can vouch for me...

Thanks !

lazcaT

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hey alexxn, i see there are two listings from you. are you selling two identical " 36" Current USA Orbit HP Compact Fluorescent Light 4x96W" fixtures ???

LMK. i may consider using them both for my 72" tank...

Alexxn

Fun in the Sun !
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Unfortunately they are different - one is @ 4" wider than the other...one only has 2 bulbs, the other 4 bulbs if that makes sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: