• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
I've decided to take down my nano tank.

~2.5" Clarkii clownfish - $20 - I've owned this fish since 9/2004. Never sick. Eats all foods (frozen, freeze-dried, pellets, flakes) except Nori. Definitely female.

Medium RBTA clone - $40 - (5-10" across, depending on when I last fed it :eek:) - Currently under a 175w 14K Hamilton metal halide, so it's accustomed to bright lighting.

15g001.jpg

15g005.jpg

15g006.jpg

15g004.jpg

$50 for both.

Delivery to the Spring Frag Swap is available, but I'll deliver before that, if you pay any bridge tolls. Pick-up in the Bronx also available.

One caveat....I need to detach the anemone from the 10 lb. rock it's on before I can sell it :headache:

P

Pedro

Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Nice clown, im surprised it has her vibrant colors. Mine darkened up and lost that yellowish glow.

CB747, you don't have your RBTA? I got mine from that ebay dude last time that i picked up from you. A few members here have a clone from mine.

Good deal, hope it goes to a good home.

SethKim

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey Dean, If you'll like, why dont you swap the rock with the buyer, that way you get some different bio bacteria into your tank, less trouble for you and the buyer...

Just a thought

Sincerely,

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Thanks, but I already removed the anemone from the rock it was on. It's currently in a hang-on fish holder ready for delivery/pick-up.

BTW, you're on-deck.

regal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hey Dean, If you'll like, why dont you swap the rock with the buyer, that way you get some different bio bacteria into your tank, less trouble for you and the buyer...

Just a thought

Sincerely,

I don't like to put rock from unknown source into my tank esp. with all the pests that have been going around lately.:banghead: But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: