Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pedro

Damn, sorry to hear about your problem. I have reached some very stressful times in this hobby, but i have overcome them all. Wishing you luck whichever way you ultimately decide to go.

That majestic sure is a beauty. I can't believe you kept all those acans in there with him. Did he bother anything?

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Jose, I hope you wake up and come to your senses ;)

you've got too much work and time into your tank, selling everything
now will really depress you later when you want it all back.

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
In my rush to call dibs, I missed the part where you stated your sump broke that's why you were getting out.

Just take a deep breath, then fix the sump. Everyone I know that has broken their tank do to a "catastrophe" have resented it. A few even went out and bought new tanks in less than week's time.

Hang in there bro,
Steven

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I have an empty tank all set up (high quality system), your more than welcome to put your corals there temporarily until your back up and running again.

Let me know if you need help, :) . Sorry for your loss.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Jose .

I can build you an acrylic sump dude ,what ever it cost me it cost you ,,stay in the hobby ,,acrylic doesnt crack that easy :D ;)

jf2381

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I slept on it and found more water on the floor this morning. I don't want to deal with the stress anymore. Right now I'm waiting for my landlord to come upstairs and tell me the her selling is wet. :(

Here the address for whoever wants to come. I can't deal with the stress anymore.

14 Franklin Ave
Clifton, NJ 07011

jf2381

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Damn, sorry to hear about your problem. I have reached some very stressful times in this hobby, but i have overcome them all. Wishing you luck whichever way you ultimately decide to go.

That majestic sure is a beauty. I can't believe you kept all those acans in there with him. Did he bother anything?
He had no interest in the acans or zoas. As long as I kept him well fed he was happy.

leoskee

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Damn kid. I just saw you on Sat getting ready to hook up the skimmer.

I have a 75gl sump that is drilled. I can lend that to you and I am right down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: