QUESTIONMARC

www.Questionmarc.com
Rating - 100%
376   0   0
I have a skimmer that has been sitting around for a few years now.

I am rebuilding my tank and getting a different skimmer.

This skimmer hasn't been used in 7 or 8 years. Filled it with water.. Cant gaurentee it does not leak.

Anyways.. It is either here or ebay.. hoping someone has something of value that they might want to trade .. or buy.. last time I put it on ebay it went for $350.. only problem was the guy didnt realize he would have to pick it up.. so.. here I am again with it.. So I dont know much about these skimmers.. I guess that is the price I will set it around.. $350.. Or best offer.. I could be off way off base.. but ebay is really the only reference I can go by at this moment... I dont know much about it otherwise??

you will need to come pick up.. obviously. Last time I quoted the shipping they said over $100 to ship.

Anyways.. here is an idea of a few things that I am looking for..

- ATI bubble master.. OBVIOUSLY knocking some money off the total cost??
- A new pump for a 150 gallon/50 gallon sump.
- Lights
- Electronics
- Drilling Serivices +
- Eventually down the line.. I'd like to think FRAGS be nice..
- A RR 75g (or in the neighborhood) tank and stand/hood etc... good condition..

I dont know.. Money makes the world go around and puts a smile on my face too..

To be honest.. I have it.. Im stuck with it.. I want to get rid of it.. however I am not desperate.. but I am reasonable.
I will give it a few days for something interesting to pop up, after that.. it hits ebay.

here are some pictures of it.. I dont even know what it is.. I think it is an ETS or something??

IMG_0753WEB.jpg

IMG_0751WEB.jpg

anyways.. there it is.. if you look at the base of it there is some sealant.. 8 years ago when I had it running.. it had a small leak in the joint.. I sealed it. other then that.. PERFECT condition. Not a scratch on it. No cracks.

anyways.. nice to meet you all.

Marc

www.questionmarc.com

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: