ireefny

Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
Hamilton Bulbs 14K 250W SE, purchased New in 12/12/06 & was used early Jan upto today, so roughly about 3 months of 8 hr/day use. Two available $40/ea. I still have original box so shipping is not a prblem. I used them with IC E-Ballast. I also have invoice from Premium Aquatics.

ireefny

Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
I love the color, since the tank is in the same room as HE system its not that intrusive. the reason Im selling is because I mainly buy frags & the growth rate is not as fast as what I have seen in others tanks using 10K bulbs. I will eventually go back to them but I want my stuff to grow first. The chromis looks green under 10Ks instead of irradecent blue under 14Ks. it like mid day with 10Ks and afternoon with 14ks. IMO 14ks would be awsome in a more mature tank or when you just have some visitors over & want to show better color from your live stock. again this is just my ineperienced opinoin.

ireefny

Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
agreed, the 10Ks are so intense but it offers more growth. again hopefully someone with a mature tank can use these bulbs.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: