• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
~2.5" Clarkii clownfish ([SIZE=-1]Amphiprion [/SIZE]clarkii)[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]- $15 OBO - I've owned this fish since 9/2004. Never sick. Eats all foods (frozen, freeze-dried, pellets, flakes) except Nori.

clarkii004.jpg

clarkii002.jpg

clarkii001.jpg

First come, first serve.

Last edited:

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
~2.5" Coral Beauty Dwarf Angelfish ([SIZE=-1]Centropyge bispinosus) - [/SIZE]$20 OBO - I've owned this fish since 8/2005. Never sick. Eats all foods (frozen, freeze-dried, pellets, flakes, Nori). Has not damaged any corals by nipping. (Excerpt: If you are not prepared to rip apart your reef at a moment's notice to capture your dwarf angel because it decided it liked the taste of your corals, it is best that you do not consider buying one.)

Stock image
B223D8486ED64E8FB421391F51C8943F.jpg

Actually photos this evening.

Last edited:

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
How aggressive is the clown? And is she (I assume it's a she at this point...?) used to hosting an anemone?

I'd say aggressive. :rolleyes: She has killed at least 2 fish :dead1:, but I think the tank size (15g) played a role in that as well. She has hosted an anemone for the last few years, but has been fine these last 2 weeks without one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: