XclusiveReef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I see Tridents are being sold for much higher price than this reefer on auctions and websites, if someone wants it now they will have to be ready to pay the price and if someone wants to wait they can save money. He can ask what ever he wants its up to buyer to decide to buy it or not. he might have paid what he is asking and wants to recover what he paid for it. JMO
yea he can ask for $1000 doe snot mean anyone will give it to him.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
? ? I'm about to start flipping tridents if this is how the hobbiests thinks. This hobby has two groups of people. The ones who care for the hobby and want to see it grow, and the ones who are a cancer to this hobby and try to overcharge for things to take advantage of a broken system. If he does it on eBay, that's fine, I wouldn't care, but on a local reefing forum, where we're all supposed to be helping each other and helping the hobby is wrong. Keep chasing dollars and you'll drive this hobby to a point of no return. We've seen it with the indo ban and now we're seeing it with the shipping limitations. New York Reef Aquatics and WWC are the first ones to jack their pricing up for corals they dont even import, which is why I don't support either of them.

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
If this forum is to help one another this is not it he should be able to ask what he wants they are no rules here only that he has to post a price it’s his item if he were to post it for $599 it’s more than likely someone will try and lowball him why aren’t we talking about those members fair is fair

Elmervc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
? ? I'm about to start flipping tridents if this is how the hobbiests thinks. This hobby has two groups of people. The ones who care for the hobby and want to see it grow, and the ones who are a cancer to this hobby and try to overcharge for things to take advantage of a broken system. If he does it on eBay, that's fine, I wouldn't care, but on a local reefing forum, where we're all supposed to be helping each other and helping the hobby is wrong. Keep chasing dollars and you'll drive this hobby to a point of no return. We've seen it with the indo ban and now we're seeing it with the shipping limitations. New York Reef Aquatics and WWC are the first ones to jack their pricing up for corals they dont even import, which is why I don't support either of them.

I saw you offering a GSP for a high end torch in another post, and you talking about ripping someone off, I don’t see any difference in that.

Panonhas

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Just want to put my 2 sense in as well. I have known Vlad for quite awhile now. I have traded and bought equipment from him and vice versa. Vlad is one of the nicest guys you can ever meet and is willing to give the shirt off his back to a friend. He has given me beautiful frags also. I know he is not trying to make a quick buck off of anyone. He is an honest person. Whatever price he is selling something is the best price he could do. Exactly as some are saying. He can ask what he wants. I’m sure he paid much higher than the normal Cost and would like to recupe his money if possible. No need to trash people if you really don’t know them.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
My 2 cent also! I’ve met and purchased his brand new red reefer 425xl. My impression, nice guy, nice family man and nice/passionate reefer. If you followed his post you’ll see he lowers prices to sell. We as consumers may or may not purchase! But to bash a fellow reefer based on this single post/item is terrible. We should do better as a club.

nvladik

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

It's not the high prices that kill hobbies, look at collectible cars, auto racing, etc. It's people that spread hate, and use words like "cancer" inappropriately. If you want to start flipping tridents, flip tridents, you don't need to warn the public. If you want to quit the hobby, quit.

Back to comments about your GSP, nice offer on a trade you made there. When I had GSP I just gave huge chunks away for free. Maybe 50 reefers are now growing my GSP, maybe more. Stop judging everyone and look in the mirror more often.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: