GiuseppeDC

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Would prefer to trade but will sell if trade not available.

Monti digita frags mostly green and a few purple ones.

Buy Price: $5 for small, $10 for large (1" or greater)

Green Button Polyp rock about 3x4 inches in size maybe a bit bigger.

Buy Price: $10

Purple Sea whip: has 3 stalks about 3 inches tall.

Buy price: $15

I will ship if buyer is willing to pay for overnight delivery. Would prefer to stay local if possible.

Please e-mail me if you are interested.

EL_DANTE

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Where exactly are you located?

Hey, Xtra, if it's relatively close, I'll go scoop you up and you could grab your stuff and I'll check out the other stuff. If the green polyp rock is anything like you gave me, I'll take it. If the small monti digita frag will work in my set-up, I'll take that too.

Let me know.

Xtrakritical

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah good lookin out Alan!
Im not sure if ur ready for any SPS just yet but I guess GiuseppeDC can tell u the requirements needed to keep these.
I also need to make room so I have another donation or 2 for you. Shrooms and a Capnella tree

EL_DANTE

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Oops, I didn't know that was an SPS. I know that I'm not ready for that any time soon. But that poly rock will work right? I dunno. Whatever it is you gave me, which I think had button polyps on it, is growing pretty nice. Who knows...any guidance will be much appreciated and very much needed.

GiuseppeDC

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Xtrakritical

I'll be in Brooklyn this Friday and Saturday. Where in Brooklyn are you at. I'll be in Bensonhurst.

EL_DANTE
I work in lower Manhattan so you can alway pick up the frags from my office.

I'll post some pictures in a while. My digital camera is shot so the pictures are going to be a few months old.

Giuseppe

[ June 11, 2003, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: GiuseppeDC ]

EL_DANTE

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm not sure if I could use what you have, but if I can, I'll take it. I imagine I could use the rock with the polyps on it. I set up my tank about two weks ago with already established rock and some already established live sand. I'm looking for starter stuff that will give me a good start. I have a damsel, some snails and crabs, and my levels are all either extremely low or zero. I also work in downtown Manhattan on Church Street, so if what you have will work, I'll definitely take it.
Thanks

GiuseppeDC

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Xtrakritical

Let me know what you are interested in.. Do you have anything to trade? I have several people interested in the frags so I'm not giving any way, if you want one on the house you have to wait until I see what I have left over.

Giuseppe

Xtrakritical

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally posted by GiuseppeDC:
Xtrakritical

Let me know what you are interested in.. Do you have anything to trade? I have several people interested in the frags so I'm not giving any way, if you want one on the house you have to wait until I see what I have left over.

Giuseppe
I am interested in purchasing the purple sea whip and 1 or 2 monti of the larger purple monti frags.
Cash...

GiuseppeDC

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Xtrakritical

Please give me a call at my office to work out the arrangements.

I can be reached at 212-291-2821. If I'm not there leave a number where you can be reached at and I will call you back.

Thanks

Giuseppe

Xtrakritical

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Giuseppe,
I just wanted to thank you for stopping by with those lovely frags!
They are all nice n comfy in their new home...
thumb.gif

Let me know when its time to frag something else!
Rob

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: