• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
I am looking to upgrade to larger frag system and selling my High End Ultra Modern acrylic frag tank, light bracket, and base. I will also include a large 3/4" PVC cutting board which can be spanned over the tank rim to do any fragging that might be needed which makes this a true all in one frag system. Looking to sell this as one system so not going to part out at the moment.

The unit cost me over $2500 and is only 2 years old in excellent condition no leaks. Asking $1250
Four frag trays sold separately @ $30 each.

Overall measurements of the tank and base is 24" x 43" and tank is about 5.5" high. The tank and base was CAD designed and built by architectural designer. Its built with strong non-rust modular 8020 "quick frame" extruded aluminum and 1/4" PVC sheet and 3/4" PVC Ogee Edge routed counter top. Being modular frame pieces and connectors can be ordered from 80/20 and unit is expandable and modifiable. The cabinet frame has 6 adjustable feet which will make leveling this unit super simple and easy. Cabinet base also has two sliding PVC doors on track for ease of access to below compartments and shelves. Counter top already has a hole for future plumbing to a sump below if desired. Base also features fully adjustable engineered wood shelves and also houses a standard under the counter refrigerator on the left side (not for sale). You can easily modify and add a full PVC side if you prefer to have a concealed sump or have a full access sump on the left side open to display.

Frag tank is made with 3/8" top quality acrylic sheet. Sides and front are clear bottom and back weir overflows are black acrylic. Included is a black acrylic front fascia with ledge to hide any unsightly coraline algae and prevent one from scraping the panels. In fact the panels have never been scraped so should be practically scratch free. The back weir design features two separate overflows and two acrylic hinged tray lids with a nifty place to keep frag glue and tools dry. The tank features and will come with two john guest 1/2" quick connect bulkheads. One in each overflow. Also included is a modern acrylic light bracket (light not included) with adjustable levels from about 18"- 12" from water line. Light can be completely and easily removed due to a uniquely special latching system that was designed into the light bracket itself. I am currently using a 3 foot wide light that is about 12 lbs and the bracket does this without any issue. The AP700 shown below was also used over the tank and is a great light as it covers the entire tank with its special optics.

PM is key

Last edited:

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
pictures attached
DSC_0003 corrected.jpg

5.jpg

10.jpg

20210203_170147.jpg

Frag tank w/ black front facia removed.
20210203_170044.jpg

20210203_165433.jpg
20210203_165357.jpg

20210203_165717.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: