corkscrewnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
Hi all I reaquascaped my tank and removed a bunch of pink tip rbta’s. I am giving them away so I don’t have to flush them. I can’t find anyone near me that wants them including stores. I live off of the Taconic Pkwy outside of westchester near I84. I can meet at park and ride off taconic if necessary. I would appreciate a frag as a gesture but not necessary.
Take 1 or take them all I have many sizes and about 6-8 of them.

Attachments

• IMG_0023.jpeg
    IMG_0023.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 0

MercAnthony

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they
Hi all I reaquascaped my tank and removed a bunch of pink tip rbta’s. I am giving them away so I don’t have to flush them. I can’t find anyone near me that wants them including stores. I live off of the Taconic Pkwy outside of westchester near I84. I can meet at park and ride off taconic if necessary. I would appreciate a frag as a gesture but not necessary.
Still available I can’t take them all if you like or a few to save for the other guy coming from da
BX.?!

Moky11

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Moky11

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey bro do u still have it?, I would like to have it if it is, I live in new rochelle im close to i84, please let me know I could pick up today, thank you

Jessica Schoen

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, bud. A friend of mine sent this to me. Do you still have any available? I could take the smallest one you have. I just wouldn’t be able to pick up until the weekend. I don’t really have anything to give you in return as my tank is pretty small and I don’t have a ton of coral.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: