• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

dragonwrasse

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
S. Haddoni, brown with green oral region, about 3-4". I had it for about 2 years. I would like to find a better home for him.

It's gone through a lot over the years. It was bleached when my friend turned off the lights when I was on vacation, not knowing they were set on timers. Over the last few months, I worked hard to nurse it back. It's OK now, got its zoox back, and has a pretty good appetite, but I just think someone more experienced than me can give it a better home.

Open to all suggestions for trade. I would like to get something I don't already have for it. I'm new with corals. I only have xenia, capnella, and brown mushrooms, and thus there are lots of possibilities.

Thanks.

[ February 04, 2003, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: dragonwrasse ]

dragonwrasse

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have been nursing it in a 10 gallon with 36w pc. Both of my other tanks have clowns in them, and they love the anemone a little too much.

It managed to get its zoox back with my lights, so I say you definitely have enough. Dr. Ron's opinion is that light isn't as important if it's fed plenty.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: