DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey everyone,

Haven't been around much but it's good to see the site is blossoming, it looks better and better!

I am downgrading from my 70g to something more manageable, as such I have a bunch of big boy toys I need to unload.

::The tank is currently still setup so it will be around 2 weeks where it will be completely dismantled::

Up for sale:

70G Oceanic: Light wood trimming (Pics to come) has one bulkhead for custom side overflow. Great thing about this tank is it does not have a center brace unlike the similar AGA's good condition some scratches on side , none I can see on front - $120

DAS EX-2 skimmer: about 2 years old, great overall condition, cups shows spider cracks due to age but works norma, no leaks as skimmate rises. Blue handle on intake fell off but should be able to be placed back on with adhesive. - $175

400W Magnetic MH ballast (ANSI M59): good condition starts everytime, 2 years old- $50

MAG 9.5: 3 yrs old, needs new polypropelene screws - $30

Tunze 6060 w/ magnets: 2 years old works perfect - $75

Iffy Items (still not sure to sell):

MRC- CR2 Calcium reactor: Dual chamber,w/ optional spraybar upgrade included along with quietone pump. No leaks works great. I got a little OCD so I sealed one of the plumbing pieces with epoxy. There was no leak ever but I got cautios, its barely noticeable, doesnt interfere with anything. - $ 240

C02 tank, 10lbs $50: 2 yrs old excellent condition

Milwaukee Solenoid/ Regulator: 2yrs old needs new bubble counter, good condition works flawlessly- $50

20G Oceanic Sump: with three compartments, reinforced on side from crack, water-worthy for 2 years + - $20

There is livestock available, Purple Monster frag, Grape Idaho Monti caps, Tenius, will post on another thread so keep an eye out.

PM preferred, Pickup in Hillside NJ -07205, about 12 min from the holland and very accessible through major highways.

Thanks for your time

-Andres

Last edited:

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello everyone,

Just got home, overwhelmed by the responses! As of now everything is spoken for, a couple times over in fact.

Please keep in mind that as I mentioned earlier the equipment will be ready within 2 TWO weeks.

The only thing not spoken for at this moment is the Calcium Reactor and parts.

Thanks and I will be getting back to you all.

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello everyone,

I apologize for not sending the pics yesterday.

However, there is someone interested in purchasing the entire system, much easier for me. There is no point in teasing you with pics if it is sold. So I will wait for a definite by this weekend and let you all know.

Thanks for your time.
-Andres

Kris,
Stop being a bum!..lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: