• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
ok as i will be recieving my new tank tommorrow and possibly breaking mine down this weekend or next, i will be selling some stuff, tank is a gc 50g breeder acrylic with some scratch's external overflow return's are drilled in upper corner's, as well it is drilled for a close loop but blocked those off, a aga stand for a 120g black lighting is a icecap 660 with heatsink wires are not cut down, 4 36" t5's about 8 different bulbs, a 36" vho set-up, 20g long sump with baffles, 3 koralini 2's only looking to trade those for 2 tunze 6025's, also have a icecap 430 with bulbs and reflector's, no corals rock or skimmer f\s, looking for $300 for everything, minus the koralini's ,looking for a complete cal reactor set-up pick up is in peekskill, ny or looking to trade it all for a vortech

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/tank-threads/36815-50g-breeder-finally-up.html

Last edited:

tonep

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Tank

Hello,
I am interested in the tank.
Please give me a call when you get a chance.
You can call me in the morning if you are up.
(917) 887-3140
Thanks
Anthony

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
ILL CHECK BUT BOTH ARE LESS THAN 3 YR'S OLD, BOTH STILL UNDER WARRANTY, AND THE 430 MIGHT HAVE A COMPLETE NEW WARRANTY SINCE THEY REPLACED THE BOARD FOR WATER SPOTS :irked:

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I Really Do Not Want To Separate Ballast From Bulbs Ect. So I Guess A $100 For The 660, Heat Sink, Ends, Stand Off's And All Wiring $100 If You Want The Reflectors Or Bulbs Same Price, A 430 With All The Same Stuff Minus A Heat Sink $75. Same Thing With Or Without Bulbs, Also A Vho Set-up With 36" Bulbs $65, Can Ship All Of The Above, Just Not The Bulbs. I Am Looking For A Calcium Reactor, A Tunze 6025 Or 2, Will Go On Ebay This Weekend

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: