• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

caad3

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hi all,

Selling my Aqua C Remora Pro with drain fitting, mag 3 pump and prefilter box - $120. If you want it with out the mag 3 will sell for $100. In excellent working condition, switched to sump so I don' really need it.

Also selling
Red Sea Wave Master Pro - Bought this from Kathy C, ended up not using it. Works, but is used and the button in the back that switches from reef to marine snapped. Not sure what it really did, but wantedlet you know. $50 bucks

Ocean Runner 3500 pump. Bought it from aquacave, less than six months ago and used twice. Switched skimmers so I don't need it anymore. $45

PM if interested. Located in Long Island, would prefer pickup
remora pro.jpg

wavy sea1.jpg

wavy sea2.jpg

Last edited:

caad3

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Ocean Runner

NYreefNoob,

I have no friggin idea. I bought from Aquacave to run my hsa skimmer, but ended up getting rid of the skimmer.

Here is the description.
Product Description:
The Ocean Runner pumps are powerful universal pumps to be used as circulation or current pumps, both in saltwater and freshwater aquaria. The Ocean Runners are supplied with a rugged pump housing, an energy saving motor, a polished ceramic shaft and ceramic bearings. All these qualities ensure a quiet and maintenance free performance for many years.

Specifications:

- Flow Rate: 900 GPH
- Power Consumption: 65 Watts
- Max. head 10.7 ft.

caad the ocean running is it a needle wheel or venturi ?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: