• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

spskibitzer

Faiva Monger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have three Faiva for sale WYSIWYG...pick-up prefrered! I'd like to sell this as a pack and if you buy as a pack I am asking $225 for 3 pieces...other wise I will be asking $45 for the Frosty Blue Favia from JenDub

1st pic the Kongs Eye is on the left bright lime/green with purple/blue eyes...I am asking $100 for it...the freebie if purchased as a pack can be seen at the bottom middle Frosty Blue Favia from JenDub
ke1.jpg

Here is another shot of the Kongs Eye
KongsEye-2.jpg

2nd pic is a Faiva purchased from Aquatic Collection last year, this thing just screams with lime/green and sky blue Awesome piece $ 125 Med sized piece...you can see all the eyes it has
reef2reef.jpg

3rd pic this will be the freebie if you buy as a pack or $45 if you buy seperate
jendubfrostyblue-1.jpg

you can text me with any questions today at 302-367-6201 otherwise PM and I'll get back with you later today...Thanks for looking

Last edited:

spskibitzer

Faiva Monger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
if you are at all interested in these two last pieces feel free to shoot me a text message at 302-367-6201 as I will not be online this evening. I will be around this weekend to perhaps meet if it's not too far and for anybody who wants to pick-up..Thanks for looking

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: