• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

B

binyonim

i was away for the summer, and the person who was supposed to take care of my tank neglected to, and all he did was feed the fish, but he didnt clean it or anything, now my wife wants it out of the house, i spent over 2500 on this tanks but its time to go.

i ahve as follows
> 34g red sea max tank
> tunze nano stream skimmer
> stock skimmer out of tank but fully functional
> JBJ Mini-Arctica Chiller DBI-050 1/15hp
> Maxi-Jet 1200 Powerhead / MP 1200
> another power head whcih powers the chiller water going in and out of the tank
>coralife turbo twist 3x pw uv sterilizer
> there are many itmes which originally came with the tank like testers and stuff that i dont know what they are that will come with it.
> the stand as well
> the fish which there are three of them, the corals there is a brain coral, a carpet one and one more im not sure what it is.
> all the rock that costed me who knows how much money.

in any case this is a great buy for anyone, im not gonna sell this in pieces one buyer for the entire thing, must come and pick it up all at once, also i ahve a drain hose as well.

asking total of 850 dollars for everything or best offer,

pm me for any more info

Attachments

• DSC03163.jpg
    DSC03163.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC03162.jpg
    DSC03162.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC03161.jpg
    DSC03161.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC03160.jpg
    DSC03160.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

MikeyZO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I think your tank must have been hanging out with Wimby's tank all summer... I think I see a few faces in the coralline algae as well... and one or two look like jack-o-lanters. :lol2:

and here's a free :bump: too

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: