lazibonez

Senior Newbie
Rating - 100%
379   0   0
I got this 2.5-3 inch beautiful copperband butterflyfish due to an impulse buy for my new frag tank, now I need to get rid it.

Price: Not $225! Not $200! Not $174.99! Not even $150... but "Free"

The only catch is.. it doesnt eat frozen food, and nips at clams and featherdusters.

This is a tricky fish to get it eating. I read you can train them by putting a frozen mussel, clam from the supermarket for it to nip at, and once the food is gone, you can squrt some frozen food in the shell, and the fish will start to eat frozen from then on. I am too lazy to go thru with that, so its yours for free if you have the patience or dont mind feeding live food. If all else fails, at least he ll clean up your aiptasia. :birthday:

Attachments

• Butterfly.jpg
    Butterfly.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 208

lazibonez

Senior Newbie
Rating - 100%
379   0   0
Due to high demand for this free fish, there isnt enough to go around for everyone, looks like I have to frag it up. JK

Sorry all, some dude pmed me for it. He was the first one. If he falls thru, i ll let u guys know.

Dave, it was easy to catch him, my new frag tank is pretty empty, and I used a big net.

Henry, thanks man.

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
LOL Tim....Very nice of u lazi!
here's mine got it same time as Lazi kill all my aiptasia now eating mysis...y'all know i like to show off pics...hehe btw can i have your avatar fish?...lol
img_3193.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: