• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

firenze00

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Red Sea Prizm hang-on protein skimmer meant for use in aquariums up to 100 gallons, its about two months old and is quite effective but i feel may be too small for my 75g reef any chance you'd be interested in a trade?

Hungriee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
BUMP

The Turboflotor Multi SL is a very versatile protein skimmer. It can be mounted on the side of the aquarium (‘hang-on’ mode), or placed inside or outside the sump of the filter. Its size makes it small enough to be positioned under the cabinet. In ‘hang-on’ mode, the pump (ocean runner) is placed inside the aquarium. This pump (Ocean Runner PH 2500, 38 W) features a venturi with the patented ab Aqua Medic needle wheel. The skimmer itself has our patented conical collection cup and two outflow boxes for directing the water back into the aquarium.

As an option, a large 0.3 gallon Filter Box can be placed on the outlets for use as a first stage biological filter which can house biological media.

Height: 22"
Total width: 7" x 7"

Reviews from RC:
http://reefcentral.com/modules.php?s=&name=Reviews&rop=showcontent&id=27

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: