ok i have a lot of frags for sale need to make some room
i have a
neon green galxia baseball size 35
pink hammer 2 branches 20
green and purple tip frogspawm 2 heads 40
neon cenrer green brain 5 inches by 4 45.00
purple monster farg 1 inch 25
blue millie frags 35
peach and orange attinic millie hole colony 14 inches long by 7 inches wide 300 or frags for 35
blue tip acro frag 30
green tort frags 30
neon centre merletti frags 3 heads 40
xenia frags 25
large squmosa clam 8 inches big 150 nice clam show size
meon green mushroom rock 8 mushroooms on it 60
canycane 6 heads with green and white stripe 45
purple tip acro frags 35
redlobo 5 inches big red with teal blue center 60
large zoo rock with green and orange centers rock is 8 inches long by 4 wide 70.00
her are some pics in my album
http://photobucket.com/albums/f297/jjbbambam/?start=0
and large colony of neon green mycidium show piece 185.00 this pic is on second page in the back of tank please email me if u are intrested i need to make room for my ricordia and acan and acan lords coming on monday
my email adress is [email protected]
ok hee is a update im my album i had a huge mother colony of peach orange millie well i droped as i was trying to catch my rbta it broke into 25 pices so i have froags of it u can see what it looked like thier i need to move these frags put of my tank now as it is taking up to much room let me know if u are intrested thanks joe

Last edited:

derm

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
hey guys whats up, i just got back from joes house and i tell you what a nice guy to deal with . he gave me beutiful frags and did the right thing for me , good guy to deal with . i will post pics as soon as i figure out how to do it

T

twinreef

Rating - 81.8%
9   2   0
why so cheap

p.s. do you know the lineage. thanks

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: