A

Anonymous

Our we supposed to hand in (email) these to someone or just hold on to them?

also one more thing in the lecture for week 2. there are so spots that say see pdf. What does that mean?

One spot goes like this : the following diagrams illistrate the zones of the reef types listed above. see pdf files.
there is no diagram just see pdf files

Sorry for so many questions but I missed the chat today I thought it was at 9pm est.
Thanks
Dave

A

Anonymous

When I've taken online courses connected with my work we always had to email the instructor the answers to our tests and other assigned work. I'll assume that is the procedure here unless I hear differently. I'll also assume (you know what they say about that word, lol)that our quiz answers must be emailed in *before* Eric posts the answers and explanations on Monday. We are getting awarded points it seems, so it makes sense.

Eric? James? What's the official word?

~Alice

------------------
Reefkeeping is my life; I can't afford a hobby too! www.thereeftank.com a friendly place to learn!

A

Anonymous

The quiz answer sheets will be posted 1 week after the quiz is posted. You will be responsible for grading your own quizzes.

James

A

Anonymous

James:

I think this is conflictory with what I said in Sunday's chat - and what we discussed. Also, my bonus question is going to be a bit subjective and requires my reading....so they cannot be self-graded this week.

Everyone, pls send your quizzes to me via email this week, and we will becoe more official in the next few days for future lectures.

On the pdf files, there are some posted pdf's - I will make an anouncement on the baord to clarify this and a few other thing in just a few moments.

Eric

Eric

A

Anonymous

Whatever you want to do is fine w/ me Eric. Just let me know if I need to do/post something.

Cheers
James

------------------
Reefs.org Channel Operator

A

Anonymous

You could just have us email that last question.
Just a thought.
Dave

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: