A

Anonymous

In a post, the question was posed, "What does it mean when it says in the lecture, 'see pdf file.'"

Good point. We had scanned a few files as pdf's and not only are they not in the downloads that I can find, but I never referenced it properly in the lecture anyway. This is being corrected, and I will add to this post and explain once it is taken care of - sorry 'bout that

Eric

A

Anonymous

OK, I have just sent James 5 files that he will upload when he can. They are actually accompaniments to this week's lecture. In that lecture, on p. 12 it reads "see pdf file" immediately after the title "Part 2..."

The pdf file I am referring to will be the one titled "reefs through time"

The remaining pdf files will be accompaniments to the lecture which I am sure you will all know where they fit. If you have any questions about them, where they go, or what they concern, please post them here or cover them in the chats.

Also, on p. 46 near the botom is reads "See pdf files." This was a note to myself to emphasize the drawings in EIS. In particular, those showing the reef zones such as the one on p. 650 in Chapter 13. In other words, each reef type has zones that are graphically illustrated in the text (and much better than I could draw them, as I am sure you'd agree based on my atoll drawing <gg> ). Make sure you look at all these carefully.

That's all for now, I think.

eric

A

Anonymous

I uploaded the files that Eric sent me. He says they are JPEG's. I can't get them to open, but perhaps you folks can. They will be in this week's lecture folder.

I'll try to get them sorted out.

Cheers
James

------------------
Reefs.org Channel Operator

A

Anonymous

I am having a problem opening up the jpg.
Just me or is anyone else seeing the same problem.

Thanks
Dave

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: