A

Anonymous

I printed out the reeformation.jpg file, but unfortunately, can't read it. Can you tell me where the information came from so I can consult the source?

A

Anonymous

The same can be said for all 4 of the supplemental postings. Are these the pdf files referred to in the lecture?
Reefbug

A

Anonymous

Eric scanned them from his reference library. I can read them just fine, even on my screen.

Yes, these are the files Eric referred to in his lecture. If you read Eric's posts on this board, you will see that he has explained this already.

What exactly is the problem?

Cheers
James

------------------
Reefs.org Channel Operator

A

Anonymous

two problems:
1. the scans are blurry, as if they had moved during scanning. the timeline in the pdf file for lecture 2 being nearly illegible also.
2. why do we keep referring to jpg files as pdf files. it's confusing.

A

Anonymous

I always referred to them as JPEG files. Sorry for any confusion.

I can't address the other comment.

Cheers
James Wiseman

------------------
Reefs.org Channel Operator

A

Anonymous

I'll rescan them in the morning. They were done at 300 dpi thought...not sure why they would have gotten blurry - crystal clear over here, but you guys need them mre than I do!

eric

A

Anonymous

Perhaps if they were expanded to cover more of the page they could be readible even if they are a little fuzzy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: