A

Anonymous

I have just received the answers to our first quiz. I thought we were to receive an answer sheet which was to be emailed back to Eric. Eric are you going to post the answers each week or should we be emailing answers seperately to you?.
By the way I found the quizs a great method of learning what we have read. Maybe a suggestion for others to learn- After all the reading (slaving away) no time to cook usual "gormet meals" for Hubbie so it was baked beans & eggs on toast. I described what the reef type and zones were while eating. The toast was an island, the beans a fringing reef & egg a laggon but gee it was fun playing with your food, forming atolls, coral cays(beans were organic materials from birds at this stage) and even a patch reef with the bacon.
Have a go guys, makes learning fun.
Tehlia.

------------------
Tehlia

A

Anonymous

Hmmmm you had time to eat, let alone cook
smile.gif

Should be interesting to see which foods you use to represent the different corals now that we are past breakfast. Clever idea, association<G>

------------------
reef as if your life depended on it. Yours might but the sea's does
Doug @ TheReefTank.com administrator

A

Anonymous

what, no vegemite. you could have used that stuff for the toxic waste runoff into the lagoon destroying the reef.

gary

A

Anonymous

Hi Tehlia:

Well, I would prefer that you mail me the quizzes each week - i am keeping a grade book and keeping everyone's scores...that way, I can also scale grades for questions that everyone misses, and also to grade any subjective answers like last week's bonus question.

OTOH, I am finding that its kind of silly to be mailing them back to you all when you already know what you missed by my posting the answer sheet. If its ok with you guys, it would make my life easier just to hold on to them and send you back your score only. You can then check the site to see which you missed, and any questions, of course, go on the board or are fielded in chat.

If its ok, say aye...problems, say nay

Eric

A

Anonymous

Playdough; we have lots of playdough at our house. Prolly doesn't taste as good though, I'll have to ask the kids!
wink.gif

~Alice

A

Anonymous

Fine by me Eric; although you'll probably be hitting the "reply" button either way to send back our results. Saves you the highlighting and comments, though.

~Alice

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: