• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Geez!
I've picked a Frogspawn and a Bubble for my 1st lab. Wouldn't you know it, they don't wanna play with each other! Maybe I should've picked my Hammer as one of the test subjects. I've got these 2 guys just 1/2" from each other! They don't even know each other exists!

A

Anonymous

Strange. I have a couple bubbles in a tank and they are VERY aggressive. Sweepers, etc. One octobubble has killed several Caulastrea polyps and destroyed an area of a Lobophyllia hemprichi (sp?). Had to move everybody.

Maybe it's this lab test that makes everybody love each other
smile.gif
I have a Sinularia flexibilis, whcih is very aggressive and toxic according to AC. I put a Caulastrea frag next to/touching it, and so far, they're both looking very happy ????

------------------
Dennis
The Marine Aquarium Society of Los Angeles County meets the 2nd Friday of Every Month.
More info at http://www.maslac.org. Upcoming events:
April 13 Meeting: Frag Swap. Speaker: Steve Tyree
May 11 Meeting: Eric Borneman speaking.
May 12 LFS and Reef Tank Tour and BBQ

A

Anonymous

I picked anthellia glauca and pachyclavularia violacea. No stinging really apparent. However, the p.violacea is now trying to grow over the a.clauca. It's pretty interesting....
smile.gif

Shane

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: