snoball

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NOW THAT SCHOOL'S OUT, WHERE'S THE PARTY? Have a good summer everyone....and down under,have a good winter! Ray
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_cool.gif

Mermade

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Ray and a very big thank you to Eric for such an insightful course, I have learned so much and can now confidently apply to my own aquarium.
Let's celebrate and best of luck for the future, Take care all.
Tehlia
icon_razz.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

ATJ

Old Sea Dog
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>
School's out for summer
School's out forever
My school's been blown to pieces

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks

Out for summer
Out 'til fall
We might not come back at all

School's out forever
School's out for summer
School's out with fever
School's out completely
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Alice Cooper.

Lock

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in a way, I'm a little sad....dont know what I'm going to do with my self now. I suppose I can always look forward to the MACO3. Whats that going to cover ?

Are we going to have a post mortem chat to wrap it up. I'm sure we all have suggestions on the way things can be run in future. Not that I wasn't impressed with the way this course was presented, as I felt it was excellent. I probably learnt more in this course thatn any other subject studied at University...under grad or post grad.

But then I was probably mor interested.

Thanks Eric and James....I know you guys put alot into it...it showed in the quality of material and its presentation.

Lock

JoshF

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, just to make sure that the Americans don't look like complete ingrates after the glowing posts by my northern and EXTREME southern friends! Thanks again for taking time from having a life to answer questions from all of us. I know I will be digesting the material for a while. My next project is to organize it all a bit so I can use it for a good reference in the future.

When's the next course!
icon_wink.gif
Maybe next time I'll start the course at the beginning instead of week 5! (major catch up reading...)

Josh Fox

Eric Borneman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
James and I will let you know where we go from here and what are the plans for the future. I am still waiting on some finals and projects, and once I have them graded, let's plan on a final get together to talk about stuff. Let's tentatively plan on a chat Sunday at the normal time.

I want to thank all of you, too, for this great experience and I learned a great deal from you guys, as well. This was like a warm-up for the teaching I will be doing in the upcoming years, and your insights, questions, and comments have been most insightful. Thanks to those of you who continued putting out the effort and made it through the work load, bearing through the difficult times, at times, and for being patient with us.

I am very pleased to have been able to do this class, and more pleased that you all found it valuable. Likewise, i think it turned out well, and I hope you all not only learned a lot during the curse but also have some reference material to use for a long time to come.

E

ATJ

Old Sea Dog
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric,
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eric Borneman:
<STRONG>Let's tentatively plan on a chat Sunday at the normal time.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Can't make Sunday - I'll be sleeping.
icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eric Borneman:
<STRONG>...I hope you all not only learned a lot during the curse...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Gee, Eric, curse? It wasn't that bad for you was it?
icon_wink.gif

Thanks to you and James for the time you spent with us and for what we have learned. My scleractinians thank you, my octocorals thank you, my corallimorphs thank you, my zoanthids thank you and I thank you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: