Fuquanlin

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am planning going all LPS for my tank.
after doing some research I found this website and they offer a lot of coral at decent prices

Can someone please give me some of you opinion does it make sense to buy from this place if I decide to go all in for LPS

mainly meat corals

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
If they're a trans-shipper, and deal with LFS, there is a good chance you're not going to get the top pieces, as they will most likely sell them to their best customers, plus, as mentioned, you're going to need to buy a box corals, which can be a lot and there is a chance you're not going to get what you want, especially with Covid and things not being shipped as it is.

Timfish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've gotten some really good stuff from them. But I've also had some shipments that had either animals that clearly were in bad shape or didn't have everyhting ordered. They were always quick to refund the price of the animals missing or that had died. Unfortunately, as the cost of shipping is roughly 3/4s of the total cost there were shipments where the actual cost of the animals that arrived in good shape including shipping was more expensive than online sites like liveaquaria or bluezoo.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: