• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
SPS for sale as a package - 8 fresh cut SPS for $100 from almost any coral in my tank. All will be freshly cut.

Just a taste of some but my gallery and tank thread show many more that are available.

Purple tip Larry Jackson
Purpletipnana.jpg

Fast growing SPS from Pratt Green base with white tips (extremely hardy)
Greenacro.jpg

Pink with Blue tip prostrata (could be a milli)
SPS5.jpg

Green table (glows in my tank, originally from Kedd)
GreenSPS.jpg

Yellow tenius with blue polyps & tri-color acro blue tip, green/purple base (few MR members have these corals)
SPS2.jpg

Blue milli
SPS4.jpg

Montipora confusa (no zoos for sale right now, ;) )
zoomix1.jpg

Garf Bonsai (not the tort, it is too small still)
view1_89324.jpg

Last edited:

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I'd like dibs on a futures also. It should take me a few months as well. I'll pay up front :)
Fred, get in touch with me when the time comes, OK? but by then these corals above will be growing out of the water, :p :shhh: and a whole new set will be fraggable.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Guys, the problem with the future is nothing is set in stone. What if my tank crashes, what if a certain coral dies. This hobby is all about ups and downs, I've experienced plenty of them. So I would feel terrible if I took your money and didn't deliver the coral. But get in touch with me when your tank is ready NYfish.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
2 sold, 1 left. I ended up giving the guys who came over the choice of almost any SPS in my tank (over 40 different species) and eight corals in total.

reefer-nyc

One Evil Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Shaun, any packs left? If they are decent sized frags and don't drop off into the back of my tank I will take one (I am using good glue now). Please let me know. Phil

benknow

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thank You

Shaun
I just wanted to say thank you. Your Corals are beautiful and I'm so happy with my frags. Anyone who is looking for some really nice corals with some beautiful colors shouldn't pass up on this deal.

Thanks Again

P.S. Thanks for the glue it made all the difference in the world . . . .what a live saver. I'll send you pics of your frags in a couple of months when they get settleed in.

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Shaun
I just wanted to say thank you. Your Corals are beautiful and I'm so happy with my frags. Anyone who is looking for some really nice corals with some beautiful colors shouldn't pass up on this deal.

110% AGREE AWESOME COLOR BEAUTIFUL TANK SHAUN

btw: my friends r interested can we meet up this weekend?

Last edited by a moderator:

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I would like to thank all the guys who came over this weekend. It was great to see some old friends and meet new ones.

I hope you all enjoy the frags and they grow big and colorful! :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: