• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Well i was at carle place yesterday with my girl, well i was tehre while she was shopping to get a winter jacket over around there. Then she came in with me,

But in the mean time i got to meet one of the owners of PW witch was cool chatted with him for about 30minutes, just talking about how he and his brother and dad got the place started years ago. He was a pretty cool dude. i Think his name was Brian or Bradd either or He was delivering some goodies tothe shop, But anyways I was there and i got some R/O water and a small piece of sps cause it was nice looking,

Before i got R/O water he told me he didnt no the what the TDS reading was so he kindly said give me a few minutes and he tested it for me. MI was getting r/o FROM AV and theres was always at a steady 5/6ppm witch is not bad but not realy that good either. So he was testing it directly in from of me witch i liked. IT TESTED at 0.01ppm Witch i was like okay im convinced ill go get my R/O juggs, I thought it was pretty sweet how he tested directly in front of me, Thanks again for a great experence.

Also if anyone is looking to get a red planet or a red shaggy milli they had (1 red planet $100) at carle place and (2 shaggy red millies 70$) left there so if i were you and your lookin to add to your collection runn on down.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: