tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
its not hurting anything but i seen it moving around inside my blasto's when i was feeding my sun polyps. I gave my blasto's a little dose of food and this guy came out. Missed him fully out. He had a star (sort of) shape when he was out but he only came out 60% of the way. seen 3-5 legs. dunno if he is a starfish or a worm. Posting here of a piece of his leg that i got before he went back into hiding. He is tiny, maybe the size of a silver dollar and i think i seen 2 or 3.

Was thinking striped brittle star. but i dunno.

here are the pics and i know they aren't much to work with but... maybe someone can tell.

worm2.jpg

worm1.jpg

If its bad i blame Ronan. it came from his tank =0) (btw the blasto's are doing great :wink1: )

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
thought so too, specially after looking at over 100 different worms. =0) thanks for all the quick ID's!

Think there are two of them inside. Hopefully they will come out more during feeding. Really nice colors although you can't see in the pic. Bright white with red/maroon stripes.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: