TH3C1SC0K1D

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It is about that time that I start placing SPS Corals in my Reef Tank. I am interested in both frags and small colonies but I would rather buy from local members then businesses and pay cash in hand so I guess if you have some SPS Corals and want to sell a drag or small colony then show me what you have. I would love a true Red Planet, Oregon Tortusa and Purple Plasma but anything with brilliant coloration, polyp extension and Active crabs will hit the top of the list. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Do you have any experience in SPS? I am asking because you listed some quite expensive specimens, if you didn't try SPS before, I would suggest some easier ones like monti caps and birdsnests and see how they're doing in your tank. Acros and millieporas tend to be more difficult (meaning less adaptable to changing water conditions) than those stated above.

TH3C1SC0K1D

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Do you have any experience in SPS? I am asking because you listed some quite expensive specimens, if you didn't try SPS before, I would suggest some easier ones like monti caps and birdsnests and see how they're doing in your tank. Acros and millieporas tend to be more difficult (meaning less adaptable to changing water conditions) than those stated above.

To answer your question in a quick response the answer would be yes. I have had Montipora's and Birdsnest in the past that did quite well. So I feel its time to try my hand at the more difficult SPS.

mshur

Rating - 99.3%
294   2   1
I can frag Red table, Original purple slimer, Bali green slimer..they all very coloful SPS with great polyp extension. if you like monties, i can frag orange Setosa-bright orange color

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: