• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beefbroccoli

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Mine usually goes straight down the drain. However, if you want to buy some, I figure I can replumb and charge you $2.00/gallon picked-up only. I'll include a free bucket (no cover) with every 5 gallons you purchase. Let me know.

Dean

i will charge the same as deano, with free bucket and cover :)

mds438

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations salesbig for being the only person with a conscience... i do not want waste water! but its nice to see so many people trying to sell me it.. especially AT THESE PRICES.... i hope this is not how we act for people looking for real help

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations salesbig for being the only person with a conscience... i do not want waste water! but its nice to see so many people trying to sell me it.. especially AT THESE PRICES.... i hope this is not how we act for people looking for real help

HHAHA ......you asked a silly question ,youll get silly answers ;)

as for the water ,do you still need some ,im making water now LOL jking

digitalreefer

Rating - 100%
28   0   0

First of all... this is not a forum for your social experiments. Don't post here if you're not serious.

Second... you're the one who offered to buy it. If you want people to go to the trouble of changing the way they make water, then be home for you to pick up, there should be a fee involved.

Now if you have something worthwhile to post, go ahead. Otherwise, go elsewhere.

Salesbig

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
GREAT WHAT DID I WIN ?

AS FOR HELP>> NO ONE IS BETTER THEN THESE GUYS ON THIS BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: