Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hi all, I am doing an upgrade soon and wanted to know if anyone in the manhattan or bronx area can spare a 40 gallon or above tank. From a thursday night to sunday. Need it to house water and some of livestock while I upgrade from a 90 gallon to a 140 gallon. Will be doing it this week or next depending on tank and plumbing supply availability. Thanks

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
In don't have a spare tank to lend you but in case noboby helps you you can get a large Rubbermaid at a HD store for a few bucks.

Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
i've got a 55 you can borrow
I'll take you up on it Chazertis I appreciate it thanks. Will send Pm.
Crox thanks and please don't listen to everything Daceman says he is going through a midlife crisis.
I got the bug Kimoyo thanks for my sump Though it's hidden i think it's the best part of my system and I hope Dave ain't stressing you with his new build...... Awibrandy thanks your the best but we are far apart and the man upstairs took away my car from me, I'm in Inwood, manhattan. I can pick up from chazertis because I have my company truck but it has to stay in franchise. But if that doesn't go through then I don't borrow Daceman's car, I take it and go see you...:Yikes:... How you like them apples, Dace. Anyways Thanks Guys and gals.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: