SuRFeR BoY

BooSten Audi A4 -Aim
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
im looking for sps frags that will do good under t5 lighting.. i currently have milli and a bunch of montis.. i get growth and awsome coloration form all... i am looking for whatever as long as its not brown or bleached and a decent price :bablefish thanks

paul

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
wow paul are these recent pictures? your tanks is looking better everytime!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first one is the most recent, stuff has grown very well :smile:. I`ve struggled with the water chemistry a bit, I`ve gotten a little lazy and let alk and Ca go out of wack. Low ph during winter months did not help either. Colors could and should be better. Hope all`s well with you.

Paul.

NapoliNewJersey

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Paul,

I'd be interested in the 10 for $150. Do you ship? I'm in Woodbridge, NJ .. over the outerbridge from Staten Island.

I could pickup too, either way is fine.

Anyway can you PM me with a list of any names you have on your SPS. Also how long/big are the coral frags.

As long as they are 1 1/2" or larger I'll be more than happy.

The only problem is I need to make room for them so it wouldn't be for a couple weeks.

Let me know thanks.

Also surferboy: sorry for hijacking your thread.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: