A

Anonymous

Lawdawg":33f8q2wg said:
Matt_Wandell":33f8q2wg said:
I saw a group of eating ventralis anthias the other day at a wholesaler. It made me think real long and hard about setting up a bomb diggety 20 or 30 gallon in my bedroom, fish only, low light, live rock. Simple and easy.

Do it, you know you wanna
evilgrin0010.gif
. I miss my tanks, and am thinking about setting up somthing simple in a 29 I have laying around.

Stop it!

You know what I nearly tripped over on a walk home from a bar the other night? That's right, a nearly new 36" x 12" x 16" acrylic blue backed fish tank. Somebody had been using it to put plants in, lord only knows why, and it had a "free" sign on it and a layer of mud on the bottom. Heh, I'll use it as a QT tank at the very worst, I thought. I cleaned that sucker off and it has hardly a scratch on it.

Damnit. It must be a sign.

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt_Wandell":2jkf0itn said:
Lawdawg":2jkf0itn said:
Matt_Wandell":2jkf0itn said:
I saw a group of eating ventralis anthias the other day at a wholesaler. It made me think real long and hard about setting up a bomb diggety 20 or 30 gallon in my bedroom, fish only, low light, live rock. Simple and easy.

evilgrin0010.gif
. I miss my tanks, and am thinking about setting up somthing simple in a 29 I have laying around.

Stop it!

You know what I nearly tripped over on a walk home from a bar the other night? That's right, a nearly new 36" x 12" x 16" acrylic blue backed fish tank. Somebody had been using it to put plants in, lord only knows why, and it had a "free" sign on it and a layer of mud on the bottom. Heh, I'll use it as a QT tank at the very worst, I thought. I cleaned that sucker off and it has hardly a scratch on it.

Do it!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bleedingthought":15kay4xp said:
Matt_Wandell":15kay4xp said:
Lawdawg":15kay4xp said:
Matt_Wandell":15kay4xp said:

evilgrin0010.gif

Stop it!

Do it!

Shut it! Stop!

:P

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: