A

Anonymous

:(

My 29g has to go. It is in the dinnette and gets very little attention. The fish, inverts, and corals are all still very healthy but I can forsee that changing so now is the time to break it down. This will leave me with a 5 g nano on my nightstand and a 55 g that I still enjoy.

Who still has a reef?

A

Anonymous

My 150 is coming down for the move too. Nice little minibow 7 in the office; that's it for now...

A

Anonymous

I am in process of setting one up. I have been reefless since Katrina.

A

Anonymous

I'm setting up my 100 gallon nano. I got kind of sidetracked with work and family responsibilities, and my seeming inability to master basic standpipe plumbing.

A

Anonymous

100 gallon nano.
:lol:
I have a 75 gallon SPS and Clam predominant tank and a 6 gallon nano that has been a seahorse tank in the past. May set it up again, but I seemed to regret it the last time....

A

Anonymous

I saw a group of eating ventralis anthias the other day at a wholesaler. It made me think real long and hard about setting up a bomb diggety 20 or 30 gallon in my bedroom, fish only, low light, live rock. Simple and easy.

A

Anonymous

Man. You click on this thread in the sump and read it and you are transported to the General Reefing section. Sort of like a wormhole in spacetime.

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subcomandante Marcos":3cehx1s1 said:
Man. You click on this thread in the sump and read it and you are transported to the General Reefing section. Sort of like a wormhole in spacetime.
Makes you think about life, doesn't it?

Chubosco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So many disillusion. Oh the humanity, I weep for you all. This just can't be. You all must go on. Umm... for those who don't, can I have your avatar?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt_Wandell":2o3itut8 said:
I saw a group of eating ventralis anthias the other day at a wholesaler. It made me think real long and hard about setting up a bomb diggety 20 or 30 gallon in my bedroom, fish only, low light, live rock. Simple and easy.

Do it, you know you wanna
evilgrin0010.gif
. I miss my tanks, and am thinking about setting up somthing simple in a 29 I have laying around.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold 30 lbs of coral encrusted rock out of my tank for $3 per lb today. That guy got a nice deal. Tank looks like a bomb hit it. Anyone want a nice 4 inch tuskfish?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am keeping my reef until I am to old a feeble to carry a bucket of salt. I may then start buying it by the bag.

Louey

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: