• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Sanjay if possible i would like to add another of pic4 plus pic12 and another pic13 so the total is
Pic 1,2,3, 4x2 ,5,12, 13x2

firefish15

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sanjay,
I don't see my name on #13. I originally asked for frag #12 and grag #13 in post #4. But after reading joetbs's post that #12 was aqua delight, in post #32 asked you to switch frag #12 for a #11 and also added a #4. I wanted three frags #4, #11 and #13.
Paul

nijunet

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
#10 The famous atltantis pink polyped monti cap (qnty remaining 4) $35

Not sure if you have any left but, if so I will take a frag of it also.
Thank you
Nicole

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Sanjay,
I don't see my name on #13. I originally asked for frag #12 and grag #13 in post #4. But after reading joetbs's post that #12 was aqua delight, in post #32 asked you to switch frag #12 for a #11 and also added a #4. I wanted three frags #4, #11 and #13.
Paul

You do not see your name for #13 because I do not have any more frags of that coral.

sanjay.

nijunet

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi Sanjay,
I was just wondering if you have a specific time to meet up or will you be at the swap all day? Also, is cash fine the day of or do you prefer Paypal?
Thanks again
Nicole

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Updated the requests.. hopefully I have every right this time.

sanjay

How's about the old man? Did you update for his request too ;)

masterswimmer said:
Hey Sanjay, :eek: I'm not an SPS keeper, but the effloutanaria you're donating would be a real centerpiece in my tank. Care to lop off a frag of that for me? :hug: I'll make sure we've got another bottle of single malt in Georgia :biggrin: (well that's happening regardless of your answer ;) )

R

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: