sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Before I post any frags, I want you to be aware that I do have acro flatworms in the tank. Any frags I bring I will frag a few days before, dip them at least twice in Coral Revive and TMPCC to ensure that there are no flatworms on them to the best of my knowledge. I will give it my best effort, but remember that you should quarantine them to be 100% sure.

Here is a list of stuff that I can frag. With a guess on the quantity of frags I can get for each of the corals. I'll list the names along side the corals as they get promised to people. As I make the frags there may be more (or less) available - I will only know the exact number after I frag. I may also add a few more corals later as I take an assessment of the tank after our frag swap here.

IF YOUR NAME IS LISTED HERE YOU ARE PROMISED THE CORAL

If more frags become available, I will add the next in line to this list. Please don't PM me since that makes it difficult to keep track of the order of requests.

#1 Green Mille (qnty remaining 6) $15: tunicata,daceman,alex,kewlfish,tonyscoot84
corals2-113006.gif

#2 Pink Millie (qnty remaining 5) $15: tunicata,daceman,alex,zuska,kewlfish,smcooler,evik
top-21-050107.gif

#3 Blue Millie (qnty remaining 0) $15: cb747, tunicata,daceman,ming,frank arriaga,kewlfish,evik,tonyscoot84
topdown-8-110807.gif

#4 Pink with blue tips Millie (qnty remaining 2) $15; smcooler,inkblue,daceman(2),frank arriaga, firefish,kewlfish,evik
topdown-12-110807.gif

#5 Green tabling Acro - fast grower (qnty remaining 5) $15: tunicata,daceman,alex,ming,tonyscoots84
top-40-050807-.gif

#6 Montipora Spongodes (qnty remaining 3) $10: zzrocool,Octaviousmonk
green-monti-purpletips.gif

#7 Neon Green Soft Coral (qnty remaining 4) $10; cb747, nijunet,nanoreefer22,jay133,piotr,kewlfish,Pablo
neongreen-softcoral.gif

#8 Orange Montipora Digitata (qnty 5) $5:
orange-monti-digitata.gif

Some of the more 'exclusive' ones, as you can tell by the fancy names

#9 The Amazing Appleberry Montipora Palawenensis (qnty remaining 0)- $35: daceman89, Nikkibabe,nypassat,Octaviousmonk
palawensis-2-090507.gif

#10 The famous atltantis pink polyped monti cap (qnty remaining 4) $35: Daceman89, ming,zzrocool, Nikkibabe,nijunet, Alfani (2)
denver-3.gif

#11 Incredible Hulk Acro (qnty remaining 3) $35; House of Laughter,firefish15

topdown-9-110807.gif

I don't know what names these were sold to me as.. but they had some fancy name that I can't recall

#12 possible crayola table (qnty remaining 2) $35: daceman(2), Jaws,ming,drecko,smcooler,tonyscoots84
topdown-10-110807.gif

#13 some kind of limeade acro (qnty remaining 0) $35: pnoyreefer,inkblue,nypassat, chongpark
topdown-13-110807.gif

sanjay.

Last edited by a moderator:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Hey Sanjay, :eek: I'm not an SPS keeper, but the effloutanaria you're donating would be a real centerpiece in my tank. Care to lop off a frag of that for me? :hug: I'll make sure we've got another bottle of single malt in Georgia :biggrin: (well that's happening regardless of your answer ;) )

R

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: