• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

mluz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
No need George, but thank you!
If Mulz picks it up, I can hook with with him in Mineola when he gets home as that is near to me :)

We need 7 more pieces folks :flower:

I would not mind doing that, the problem is i have to stay in the city for work during the week. I won't be going home until Friday.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I would not mind doing that, the problem is i have to stay in the city for work during the week. I won't be going home until Friday.
No problem, I can hook up with someone in Brooklyn or Queens later the same day..if they don't mind picking up for me. :flirt:

Come on folks, there is always nice stuff you want from Dr Mac, and the 25% off on the 2 pages posted makes it even sweeter! :spin:

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Just thought I'd give everyone an update. So far we've got 3 frags ordered, meaning 7 more to get the discount. If all of our 'maybe' folks get their orders in over the weekend, we shouldn't have any trouble getting there. We're looking to ship out Tuesday, so we need orders in by Monday so we can confirm the discount. Those of you that have already ordered, thanks and go remind your friends!

Becky

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
just wondering if the discount applies to the Photosynthetic Gorgs. I would get all three species. :eek:

thanks

The gorgonians are not frags, of course, so you wouldn't be able to get the special 25% discount on them. However, you would be able to get the regular club discount of 10% off on these items.

Becky

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Dr. Mac,

Would 11596 qualify for the discounted zone shipping if I can get participants for the 10 frag minimum GB for people in Long Island?

That zip codes looks like it would qualify, but in order to get the discount shipping you would have to ship Hold for Pickup at your closest UPS Customer Center. Your best bet is to give us a call (877-887-5224) and talk with Beth, she can look up where the closest Center is to your address and make sure that it would be convenient for you to pickup at that address.

Becky

ireefny

Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
The gorgonians are not frags, of course, so you wouldn't be able to get the special 25% discount on them. However, you would be able to get the regular club discount of 10% off on these items.

Becky

thanks Becky.

I will be goining the LI GB. (this will include the three stoogies):splitspin

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'd like to order: DR. Mac's pink Limeade acro Item# T1-27... Will this be 25% off also, if so I'd like to order 3 more frags???

The LE Page frags will not qualify for the 25% discount unfortunately. In fact generally we do not put these frags on sale at all, because of their truely limited and often rare status. But, as a special for the clubs we do allow them to qualify for your usual 10% discount.

Just so everyone knows, as of right now we still only have two orders actually in for this group buy, for a grand total of 3 frags. If this is going to happen we really need to hear from folks! We had wanted to ship by today at the latest, we can delay until Thursday if that's good for whomever is taking delivery (and can we confirm who that's going to be, as there have been several people volunteering) but this order must go out this week inorder to qualify for the special. Also, if anyone is thinking of adding LE frags, we need to know TODAY. Otherwise we will not have them available to ship out with this order. We do not house these frags at our main facility and we need some time to get them in for shipping.

Becky

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: