• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hey guys! Our Super Labor Day sale has ended, but we still have tons of WYSIWYG Frags and WYSIWYG Triple Frag Paks available. The truth is, we need to clear some out to make room for new stock! So, we're offering a special sale on these items for out sponsored clubs only:

Minimum purchase is 10 Frags or Triple Frag Paks, which makes this a great Group Buy opportunity. For all qualifying orders, we'll take your usual club discount of 10% and add an extra 15% to it, for a total of 25% off on WYSIWYG Frags and WYSIWYG Triple Frag Paks! And of course, you're welcome to add livestock from any of our other pages to the order for the usualy 10% discount. THIS IS A GREAT DEAL! Check out the available frags below:

WYSIWYG Frags
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ShowProductCategory.aspx?CategoryId=12

WYSIWYG Triple Frag Paks
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ShowProductCategory.aspx?CategoryId=89

DontXtripNfall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Dr. Mac:
I'm interested in this WYSIWYG frag.
Can you please hold it for me until the GB get enough frags to qualify?
It's the first frag that shows up when you click the link.
WYSIWYG Kates Rainbow Palythoas
$49.99
Item #WF S16120

I'm also interested in (but I know there won't be slight morph variations so WYSIWYG doesn't matter):

UNREAL Super Glowing KILLER Green Clove Polyps - Several Available
$59.99
Sale Price: $39.99
Item #F S0502

Thanks for offering this GB to us I really hope it happens!

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Dr. Mac:
I'm interested in this WYSIWYG frag.
Can you please hold it for me until the GB get enough frags to qualify?

PLEASE, if you want us to hold items for you go ahead and contact us to place an order. You can call it in toll free at 877-887-5224, or place the order via our website and mention which club you are with. Nothing will be billed until the actual ship date so if anything needs to be changed it won't be a problem, but as we are running this special with all of our sponsored clubs we're going to need more information then a screen name to hold things with. Thanks guys!

Becky

DontXtripNfall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Lets set next Tuesday (September 23) as a tentative end date. That should give you guys enough time to work out all the Group Buy details.

Becky
PLEASE, if you want us to hold items for you go ahead and contact us to place an order. You can call it in toll free at 877-887-5224, or place the order via our website and mention which club you are with. Nothing will be billed until the actual ship date so if anything needs to be changed it won't be a problem, but as we are running this special with all of our sponsored clubs we're going to need more information then a screen name to hold things with. Thanks guys!

Becky

Thanks Becky! I just placed my order on the 2 items I liked so we need 8 more frags to qualify for the GB.

Unfortunately for anyone who would like a frag of the UNREAL Super Glowing KILLER Green Clove Polyps won't be able to get the deal since it's already on sale.

Becky how does shipping work out?

Last edited:

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Shipping and box charge will be divided up between everyone who places an order. Exactly how much it will be will depend on how many people get in on this Group Buy, and which shipping method we use. If we ship Priority Overnight, it's a $34.99 charge. If we ship Ground it's only $15.99 but must be held for pickup at the closest UPS Customer Center. Really depends on which will be easiest for whomever we end up shipping to.

So, any volunteers to receive the package and hand out frags?

DontXtripNfall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Shipping and box charge will be divided up between everyone who places an order. Exactly how much it will be will depend on how many people get in on this Group Buy, and which shipping method we use. If we ship Priority Overnight, it's a $34.99 charge. If we ship Ground it's only $15.99 but must be held for pickup at the closest UPS Customer Center. Really depends on which will be easiest for whomever we end up shipping to.

I would volunteer but I have school.

mluz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0

I?m at zip 10021 do you know what would be the closest location for pick up? I may volunteer to hand out frags.

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I?m at zip 10021 do you know what would be the closest location for pick up? I may volunteer to hand out frags.

There are lots of UPS Customer Centers in the New York area, it can be a little tricky for us to tell sometimes which ones are closest/most convenient. Would it be possible for you to give us a call here at the office? That way we can go through the list with you and figure out which one would be best. Our number is toll free, 877-887-5224.

mluz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Ok just spoke with Becky and the closest pick up center for me would be west 43 street.
I can pick up there but everyone has to pick up their orders on east 69th street by 8PM on the day of delivery.

Please note my tank is in long island and i don't have any way to store your orders on 69th street. At this time I'm not sure i will be ordering anything, just trying to lend a hand.

If that works for everyone let me know.

DontXtripNfall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ok just spoke with Becky and the closest pick up center for me would be west 43 street.
I can pick up there but everyone has to pick up their orders on east 69th street by 8PM on the day of delivery.

Please note my tank is in long island and i don't have any way to store your orders on 69th street. At this time I'm not sure i will be ordering anything, just trying to lend a hand.

If that works for everyone let me know.

Thanks for volunteering mluz! That would be good for me since I'm near Grand Central. Anyone have a problem with mluz hosting the shipping pick up place?

Hopefully you can get a small tank setup until your DSB problem resolves. So you can be a part of this GB.

SO I assume that we now only need 7 more frags to qualify?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: