• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
i have lots of stuff for sale, 2 diffrent types of macro algae 1 red type with red grapes, and 1 green with graps. Its a massive the mother colony. Next i have 2 carpets for sale. The blue i am asking for 150$ firm, considering i paid 180$ for it, it grows up to 7-8 inches when fully expanded, next i have a green carpet asking for 50$ for it 5-6 inches

pics=
http://www.nano-reef.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=14339

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
House, i will be more then happy to accept your offer. I have alwas wanted to see your live stock :). I will bring my friend also he is also starting a tank. I am also looking for fish. Lmk

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
House, i will be more then happy to accept your offer. I have alwas wanted to see your live stock :). I will bring my friend also he is also starting a tank. I am also looking for fish. Lmk

cc, Vero lives in Mamaroneck. House lives in Ossining. They're not too far from each other. You might be able to deliver both and save on the trip.

swimmer

veronique

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wouldn't mind going to Ossining picking it up great idea, but first which kind is it? I have false percula and a haddoni wouldn't work for me.
Thanks
Vero

nanchil

Crawling Reefer.
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
If green carpet is still available, I will take it. I am near by House's place. I can come to house place and pick it up. I have the tek t5 lights. Will it be ok for the carpet if not I will skipp it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

veronique

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
still green carpet

Could you give the carpet to house when he comes to see you (if he agrees) and I will send you a money order or paypall. Then I will see with him when I can come to pick it up and do some coral shopping.
Thanks
Vero

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: