• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Selling this for a close friend - I'd even be willing to deliver and can be negotiated. He is located in Washington Heights 177th street.

1) Tank - AGA 90 g reef ready tank, stand and hood - light oak finish

2) Lighting - the hood has dual single ended 250w PFO metal halides with reflector and dual IceCap super actinic URI's (4') with 430 ballast

3) all the plumbing for the overflow and drain and return are included

4) He has a sump, Remora skimmer (with pump maxi 1200) and return pump (Mag3) for the tank

As a package for $750 - not willing to part out - please don't post asking for parts. they will get deleted - I will repost inline here in 2 weeks if the package doesn't sell.

House

nijunet

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am extremely interested pending pics and possibly taking you up on your offer to deliver(for extra). Also, I think you sell live rock so I would buy some of that at the same time.
Thank you!!!
Nicole

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Nj,

Here are two pictures - one with the actinics on and one with no lights on.

Hope that helps, my buddy is up in Wash Heights in Manhattan and not sure if he is open to a visit, he has a little one and is a single father (time issues).

LMK,

House

Attachments

• tank0011.jpg
    tank0011.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 198
  • tank0033.jpg
    tank0033.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 202

bergerd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Nicole, grab it quickly before someone else does! Can I come see what I missed when you have it set up? I'll show you mine if you show me yours!!!!!!! Ooooops!!!! Can I get away with saying that in today's PC world?? Good Luck.

bergerd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Reefer, replied to PM

Nicole, awaiting your reply -

Doc, this is a sweet set up for the $$ for sure. People in line to buy it!

Tick Tock!

House

Don't think I don't know it. If I did not live in a NYC a relatively small apt. and I wasn't married, and I had more knowledge about reefs, and I could make things myself, and I were handsomer, and had less curly hair.....wait a second!! What are we talking about??? Think I will go take my medicine. You know, being a Doc has its advantages, GOOD DRUGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: