ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Re: Gauging Interest for 70g RR oceanic

Hi all:

I'm gauging interest in my 70g RR (Drilled in back) oceanic w/ DIY Overflow, shaker cabinet in green, glass versa top and Normal Output Fluorescent Light and a DIY canopy that I have yet to stain.

I paid over $550 for just the tank and stand 6 months ago and made it reef ready. The overflow is a corner overflow with 1/2" black acrylic and 1/4" glass behind the overlfow for support. Canopy cost me $100 in materials.

This is an oceanic tank which means that it is thicker glass than AGA makes their tank with.

I'll post some pics tonight when I get home. I might also be selling the 20g Long Sump that I have a mag7 and two seio 620's.

I haven't broken the tank down yet but I suspect that it will be down this coming weekend. Pickup in North Jersey.

I'm not selling any livestock.

The reason I am selling is because I'm getting a 120

I bought the tank and stand brand new six months ago. It has been running for the past three months so the seios and mag 7 are three months old.

Last edited:

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Kris: I'm not sure yet. I'll do a search and see what others were asking for them. It wont be for a week or so until I break down the tank. I'll let you know. Have to save up for that Tunze!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: