• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
hi i am interested but my schedule really sucks and i may not be able to pick up right away. anybody in queens or close to queens can hold the corals for me?

I go by queens sometimes.. I can hold your corals if they're sps.. My regal has me a little skeptical right now with some zoas I had on the bottom of a rock that just won't die,,,lol...

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Who's picking up?

Hey folks. Time for an update. As of right now, we still only have the two orders in (expecting a third), and lots of maybe posts. There seems to be a lot of confusion as to where the order will be shipped and how that will affect who can order and where pickup will be. There have been several people who mentionied possibly accepting the order, but on our end we do not have an absolutely set 'ship to' person. We're willing to work with you all as far as the minimum order amount, but we really need a shipping address. I'm afraid we're not familiar enough with the geography of your area to be able to help figure out who's the most centrally located.

So, basically, we need you guys to figure out who we're shipping to if this thing is going to move forward. If we do not have a confirmed shipping address by 2:00 this afternoon, we're going to have to cancel the Group Buy. If there's been some discussion in the background and you all know who's picking up, that's great. Just let us know so we can get everything together. Thanks guys.

Becky

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I dont mind accepting the delivery but I doubt anyone wants to drive this far out. However I do want to get in on the order if the pickup will be in LI.

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
At this point, looks like this Group Buy just isn't going to happen. We haven't been able to confirm a delivery point with anyone, and we just don't have enough orders in. Of couse we're always up for trying again when we can get a bit more organized. Just let us know!

Those of you that did place an order, we'll get in touch to find out what you would like to do with those items or you are welcome to give us a call.

Becky

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: