Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Jarrett, I got mine, and after playing with it a little I can tell you I like it.;) Also since you are not that far from me, you can always swing by, and check it out in person before you commit.;)

Last edited:

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Can it really be that accurate? Am just askin guys- I mean their normal one is $250. How do they then put one out thats $40 and have it be nearly as accurate? I hope it is will make getting TRUE phos. readings possible for many of us that cant afford the big meter.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Send TB Aquatics a Pm,Why not put out a cheaper version?Not everyone has 250.00 to spend on PO4 readings.If you're keeping SPS corals then it might be worth it.

I 100% agree ZANY I just know not many companies will put the same attention to detail for less than 1/5 the money without being afraid to lose sales of the expensive high end product they sell. I hope they would- would be a nice thing

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
i am a bit skeptical about this. why would a company undersell their own product? we're not talking about 20-30% less, it's almost 78% less. if it were a different company undercutting the competitor, it would make a little more sense.
some may suggest volume may make a difference.... it may be easier to sell 4.5 units at 40 than one at 180?.....well i don't know.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
They are probably banking on the skeptics to keep the sales on the expensive one going.LOL
I happen to like this little one very much.;)

No - I will not be bringing it to the swap w/me. Knowing me I will forget it there, I am not willing to take the chance.;(
Jarrett, I told you you're welcomed to come by the house, and check it out.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: