Candi

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

We're new to the East coast, just moved to NJ shore from MI. I'm on the look out for a good deal on an oceanic cube tank/stand with stock lighting for a FOWLR. I'd prefer black or cherry but will consider other finishes.

Send me a photo/price if you have something for sale :)

Also might be looking for a larger oceanic setup pending price... again cherry or black finish... maybe a 58g.

Candi

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You! I realize we're a bit from from Manhattan but Craig (nonreefing hubby LOL) works there so at least he is pretty familiar with it. :)

Candi

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone!

I already saw that and contacted him, it doesn't include the glass top or light and I need both. Plus I missed a deal on a complete set w/ heater & filter a couple weeks ago for $135 so not willing to pay $200 when its missing those things. Thanks though, think of me if you see another :D

neptune

Rating - 94.2%
65   4   0
oceanic 45 gal

i have one drilled with tubing ...stand t-5 light strip...acrylic..tons of scrathes on front ..can be buffed out ...also with dolphin 650 gph pump
stand is birch wood...built by friend who is still putting on a door for me
but decided i dont want this set-up anymore...$150.718-796-1607

Attachments

• 40 gal.jpg
    40 gal.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 101

Candi

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the offer but I'm going to hold out for a glass cube... my 50g is acrylic and I'm getting ready to drain it to buff out the stupid scratches soon LOL had enough of acrylic tanks.

Is that a black & white perc? Is he for sale?

i have one drilled with tubing ...stand t-5 light strip...acrylic..tons of scrathes on front ..can be buffed out ...also with dolphin 650 gph pump
stand is birch wood...built by friend who is still putting on a door for me
but decided i dont want this set-up anymore...$150.718-796-1607

Candi

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drew: very tempting... although I need the glass top & light, and don't need drilled LOL plus I really wanted black or cherry. However if you get a chance send me a photo [email protected] any chance in you meeting part way? I'm in 07758 NJ (and have only lived on the east coast a couple months, no familiarity with driving to NY)

R

REEF4BUNZ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have 30 gallon cube for sale in cherry stand and tank no glass top or light for 150 pick only in new jersey 07002

Candi

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have 30 gallon cube for sale in cherry stand and tank no glass top or light for 150 pick only in new jersey 07002

no offense reef4bunz aka ghettoreefer but I have a bad feeling about someone who has negative feedback and changes their name because something isn't selling. Plus, I really need that glass top and light LOL

Thanks though, should I change my mind I'll let you know :)

junglebase

Will always be a Newbie..
Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
no offense reef4bunz aka ghettoreefer but I have a bad feeling about someone who has negative feedback and changes their name because something isn't selling. Plus, I really need that glass top and light LOL

Thanks though, should I change my mind I'll let you know :)

Hmmmm.. i guess i missed something ... anyway welcome to MR.. Candi...

Candi

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmm.. i guess i missed something ... anyway welcome to MR.. Candi...

If I'm wrong I appolgize, just seemed really suspecious to me that reef4bunz is from the same city in NJ that ghettoreefer is from and both are selling a 30g oceanic tank/stand in cherry finish with no light or glass top... got a few pm's warning me about dealing with ghettoreefer so I just put 2 and 2 together and assumed it was the same person? Posting styles are extremely similar...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: