Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
hey guyz ill elaborate a lil more once i can get the materials i need... where could i find really really shinny thin metal that is used in parabolic reflectors..

this is going to be the main thread for my project and will update once i start... this is going to be a good DIY thread ;)..

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
im looking for metal sheets... dean if your not gonna be useful dont respond ;).. :thanks:

just to answer your ?'s cause i dont personally like to leave ?'s unanswered...

1.2. for whom you say me.... yes it is going to be good for me and once i work out all the specs it is also going to be good for the community and other DIY guyz out there...

3. i need to find the really shinny thin metal for the project :banghead:

4. if you pay close attention to some of the threads which i would respond to a member in the community you would see members who are looking to get retro kits, thats when i would recommend hellolights.com...

ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS ;)....

Last edited:
S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Tony, I would try a sheet metal shop if it hasn't been mentioned already. I have have one down the road from me they get asll types of stuff in and they and bend and shape to your project. Also does this throw out the rail idea or was that completed ? either best of luck and when your done I want blueprints lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: