Status
Not open for further replies.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
i agree Jimmy. the problem we have occupationally so to speak, as do so many other members here, is the way in which we process it. it is almost impossible to explain it to some. i have two small school aged children and i feel like part of my brain was trying to process it on both ends yesterday. it is sad no matter what vantage point you look at it from, regardless what instrument or who or what carried it out an absolute tragedy

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
i agree Jimmy. the problem we have occupationally so to speak, as do so many other members here, is the way in which we process it. it is almost impossible to explain it to some. i have two small school aged children and i feel like part of my brain was trying to process it on both ends yesterday. it is sad no matter what vantage point you look at it from, regardless what instrument or who or what carried it out an absolute tragedy

Yeah. I obviously feel horrible for the parents who lost children. I don't have any so I'm lucky not to have to process both sides like you and others have to. The killers soul, if he had one will pay for this for eternity. I just hope the bible is correct about the whole fire and brimstone thing.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Thank you MGE! I have no words that can possibly describe what I felt when the 1st. report came through!:sad:
May God grant us all, but more so the family of those lost to this horrible nightmare.Amen

Saw this and felt it fitting...thought I'd share...author unknown...

"I didn?t know your name, I never saw your face,
I never got to see you smile, or get to watch you play.
I never got to walk with you or watch you board the bus,
I never got to kiss your head and tell you that you?re loved.

I never got to know you, we were worlds apart,
But on this tragic day, you?ve a place in my heart.
Your smile was robbed, your laughter stole away,
But it is upon angel?s wings, you rest your head today.

Take peace now, innocent one, worry not yourself,
For it is in the arms of a nation, your love can now be felt.
We may never understand the evil, which struck your life today,
But know that through remembrance, you?re never far away.

?Tis your turn now, our little ones,
To smile down from above,
Kiss mommy, kiss daddy,
Tell them it?s okay,
and they are forever loved.

Now in peaceful rest, may you take, your place amongst the stars.
Your memory never forgotten, always safe, kept in our hearts.
It is with a solemn duty, to you we make this vow,
To find the evil you met today, And with vengeance strike it down.

~~To the memory of all 27 of the innocent lives lost today at Sandy Hook Elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, with special dedication to the children. A nation mourns your loss today, our thoughts a prayers to your families and your community. May you all rest in peace."

beastium

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
My deep condolences for those who were involved. After something like this one can argue either side in terms of gun control - we need self control. Bc need to protect ourselves, but at the same time protect human life. We wish guns werent invented. But anyway... i think That was a possessed individual.. whose actions were inexcusable at best, even for this society, one whose news programs prioritize x rated material for God knows why, every damn day. Those news anchors are all probably mad perverted by now, and although they make these crazy acts seem as somewhat plausible ideas, this took it to another level. Its tragic and chilling.. how People have and will always commit overwhelming sins against eachother. Are things getting worse? Or better?, considering crimes throughout all history. Let's pray for everyone. In general. and keep ourselves grounded with hope and love, in life and through death... dont lose faith in the good. Consider.. "Its no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." But this guy is just something else. Be vigilant.. through the negative space let's have faith in the light.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: